Icom IC-450 5W 80 Channel UHF CB:
Next Generation UHF CB!
- 5 Watts (High) and 1 Watt (Low) Selectable Output Power.
- 80 CB Channels plus up to 35 receive only Channels.
- Noise Cancelling Microphone.
- Voice Recorder allowing up to 10 messages to be recorded with a total recording time of 5 minutes (30 seconds per message).
- Built-in Speaker.
- 12 or 24 Volt automatically detected.
- Voice Guidance which announces channel type and number.
- Small and compact for easy installation.
- Main unit can be mounted out of sight.
- New design, compact control speaker microphone with newly designed user interface and menu structure.
RFI CD963-71-75+SW125 Twin Antenna Pack:
The CD900 Series are high performance elevated feed mobile antennas which can be used in virtually any mounting position. When gutter or roof bar mounted, high above a vehicle, CD900 series antennas deliver a full 6.5dB gain.
When the CD963-71-75+SW125 City/Country Pack gets mounted in other positions, such as on a vehicle fender or bull bar, the elevated feed design places a large portion of the antenna above the vehicle cabin, providing good all round performance regardless of mounting position.
- Totally ground plane independent
- Elevated feed boosts radiating element above obstructions
- FW15-HD heavy duty fiberglass whip section provides unsurpassed performance and strength
- SW125 unity gain whip
- Quality construction - Choke assembly is crafted from solid brass and available in both chrome and black finishes
- Supplied pre-terminated with FME connector and UHF adapter
- Can be used with a variety of mounts. See accessories section for options.
Please see downloadable brochures for more information.
|Dimensions||125 x 29 x 180 mm|
|Frequency Band||UHF CB|
|Output Power||5 W|
|Power Input||13.8 or 27.6V DC nominal (negative ground)|
|Weight||1011 g with HM-212|
|Frequency Coverage||470 - 490 MHz|
|Gain||6.5 dBq & Unity|
|Whip Length||850 mm|