RFI CDR5000 Q-Fit 477 MHz Collinear Antenna
The CDR5000 employs the new Q-Fit® removable whip system for fast and simple removal when entering low height areas such as car parks or when using car washes. These antennas are supplied with a waterproof cap to ensure no water/dust ingress into the antenna connection when the whip is removed.
With a medium duty electro polished stainless steel spring, the CDR5000 can be installed on a number of mounting brackets and is ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four wheel drives and trucks.
- Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability.
- 5 dBi gain across the full 477 MHz UHF CB band.
- Q-Fit™ removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car wash’s or for security.
- Ground Independent.
- No tuning required - the antenna is pre-tuned to cover the entire UHF CB band.
- 25W maximum power handling.
- Supplied with 5m of low-loss 9006 cable terminated with FME-101 connector and supplied with a PL-259 adapter.
- Designed for bullbar installation.
- Whip Length: 930mm.
Please make sure this is the correct antenna for your radio before your purchase. If you are unsure if it will fit your radio, please contact us.
|Whip Length||930 mm|