RFI CD34-71-73 477 MHz Mopole Antenna (Whip Only):
The CD34 antenna is an end-fed dipole (1/2 wave) with a tuned circuit incorporated in the base and a fully moulded radiating element. With a robust UV stable base and flexible whip the end result is an extremely sturdy antenna that is suited for almost any application.
With a ground plane independent design, this antenna may be installed onto a number of mounting brackets such as mirror, bull bar, gutter or fender mounts and are ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four wheel drives and trucks. They can even be used as a base station antenna due to their ground plane independent design.
- 4 dB Gain ideal for a variety of applications
- Ground plane independent design allows installation almost anywhere
- Robust UV stable base and flexible whip
- No tuning required - the antenna is pre-tuned to cover the entire UHF CB band.
- 50W maximum power handling.
- Whip Length: 330mm.
Please make sure this is the correct antenna for your radio before your purchase. If you are unsure if it will fit your radio, please contact us.
|Frequency Coverage||477 MHz|